Monday, January 22, 2007

Sometimes, my forearms hurt a lot. They hurt so badly that I can't sleep. This happens to be one of those days. I hate it. I am tired and I have to wake up early because I have to go to the mechanic to get my car fixed in the morning. Oh yeah that's another thing. My car broke down on Sabbath morning on my way to church. The clutch went out. I have been without a car since then and I don't like it at all. I had some serious plans to get some good work done on my thesis and I have had to put that on hold because of this.

I need to go to Walmart and get some tables, Michaels to look for feathers, Utrech for some blender pens, somewhere to buy food. Just a bunch of places and now I have to wait. And it is already week 3. This is bad. I need to have all my pieces finished by the end of this quarter so that next quarter all I am doing is just tweaking and modifying my work. I will have it done there is no question about that I just have to keep remining myself of this.

I also have to stay on top of the writing. I actually did really well today. I got my questions done for my primary sources, made my writing schedule, updated my outline. There are a few more books that I need to get because I want to use them for the writing but now I have to wait. This car thing is really messing me up. Grrr.

BUT, here is some good news, the other night I talked to this guy I like for 2 hours on the phone. It was nice. We talked about a bunch of stuff. I have mixed feelings about whether or not I think he likes me. On the one hand we have great conversations, he told me that I have an open heart. (that sounds like a good thing). But on the other hand he talks as if we are just friends. That is fine because we are but it would be nice to feel a little bit like he did like me. Don't get me wrong slow is good but it is a bit hard at times. We'll see. This may end up totally different than I expect and so much more than I could have imagined.

I am going to try and sleep again. Wish me luck. G'night.

No comments: