Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I am in very deep like with someone. I don't fear to say his name as this is posted on the internet and somehow information tends to leak. Just know this, that after only knowing him for a few months and spending time together only a handful of times I very much like this guy. He is so much more responsible than any other guy I have ever liked. He has everything on my list of what I want. I can't help but smile everytime I look at him or see his name on my caller id. But, here is my key word, SLOWLY. I am, I must take this slowly. I know myself and I know very much that I want to rush things and that isn't the way to go. So I am actually proud of myself that I am allowing this to go as slowly as it is. I am also guarding my heart a whole lot better than in the past. Either I have gotten better at this or I have been hurt too much. Either way it is good.

I don't have time for a guy right now anyway. I am 6 months away from graduating and I can't split my focus. That would be bad.

Anyway, I'm tired and I am going to go to bed. 'Night

No comments: